Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Have A Love Journal


For every question, there is an Answer. Even if the answer is I don't know, well your question has been answered. But there is one question no answer is good enough and only a hand full of people can gratify the unsatisfying question, what is love? Lucky for you, I sit in the palm of this hand. I have climbed the mountain of Love, swam threw an ocean of tears, and had numerous nights with lady lust and learned to answer the question what is love? with other questions. Who, What and How do you Trust?
These are my many Journal entries, after reading these, you too will climb that mountain and accompany me in that hand will only a few may sit.

I am Akeem Scott and I have a Love Journal.

p.s
If you have any questions, leave them here so I can provide you with an answer that will help better your knowledge of Love, Relationships and Trust.

1 comment:

  1. To be healthy is a priority for all mankind. Experience amazing results with treatment of diseases without medicine with cupping and honey therapy. So, what are you waiting for – contact us now by e-mail on info@cupping.ws
    or visit our website on www.cupping.ws
    picture gallery added at
    www.cupping.ws/index.htm

    adress taken from indean site some news paper site from merriage adds

    email send on 17/feb/09 frmo farihankhan@yahoo.com
    venkatchitra@gmail.com ,

    ReplyDelete